The Simplicity and Beauty of Plaster Fireplace Surrounds for Your HomeBlog |December 3rd, 2015
On a cold winter’s night, there is nothing better than a roaring fire in a fireplace to warm the room and your body. In addition, watching the flames leaping up from the logs or the appearance of such releases any stress you may feel from your hectic day. The only question you may have about installing a fireplace in your house is what the ideal way is to adorn it to enhance the living room, den or other room. Hopkins Plaster Studio Pty Ltd. recommends that you consider the simplicity and beauty of the plaster fireplace surrounds to accomplish this task.
Plaster Surrounds Are Ideal for All Types of Fireplaces
Fireplace surrounds of plaster enhance all types of fireplaces, whether you own a wood burning, a gas, an ethanol or a fake one. Since these surrounds are in a simplistic design, they blend with all types of decor from modern to traditional depending on which one you select to install in your house.
We Manufacture Plaster Surrounds According to Your Specifications
Even though the legs of our plaster fireplace surrounds come in certain widths, we design the overall size of them to fit the homeowners’ specifications. The interior and exterior measurements will depend on the size of your fireplace. We offer styles that come with or without mantles.
Plaster Surrounds Are the Affordable Choice
When compared to other materials, plaster is the more cost-effective choice for fireplace surrounds. Not only are the surrounds less pricey to construct, but they also last longer with less maintenance.
The Styles That We Offer to Homeowners
We offer five different models of the fireplace surrounds here at Hopkins Plaster.
• The London comes with a 200-mm leg width. This is an ideal selection for a traditional-style home. You can order it with or without a top mantle.
• The Louis blends with French or contemporary homes. You will receive a highly detailed surround when you select this style for your fireplace.
• The Moderne comes with a 330-mm leg width and a 255-mm depth. Just as its name infers, this selection will blend with modern decor. The design contains six different layers that graduate higher to lower from outer to inner edges.
• The Monique comes with a 300-mm leg width and is another selection that will complement traditional decor. No top mantle accompanies this model, though, unlike the choice of one you have with the London.
• The Versailles comes with a 295-mm leg width. This model will complement a variety of decor styles with its features.
We supply all the above plaster fireplace surrounds in one piece according to the required inside opening. Please browse the photos of each of these styles here on our website. Contact us for a free price quote on whichever style of our plaster surrounds that you prefer for your house. In addition, we will manufacture certain styles in cement when necessary.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au