Restore the Beauty of Your Old Fireplace with a New Plaster Moulded FireplaceBlog |September 3rd, 2019
Sitting around a fireplace is a great way to stay warm and cosy on a cold winter evening. However, you also want your fireplace to look attractive and add to the appearance of your living room. It is possible to have a beautiful fireplace that will keep you warm.
If your old fireplace is beginning to show signs of aging, you can restore its beauty with a new plaster moulded fireplace. You, your family and your guests will be delighted with a fireplace that is functional and beautiful.
Benefits of a New Plaster Moulded Fireplace
A plaster moulded fireplace is a great way to add a charming piece of décor to your home. There are several reasons why a plaster moulded fireplace will make your living room more attractive.
Improves appearance of entire room – A fireplace takes up a large portion of a wall, and it may be the first thing people notice when they walk into a room. A fireplace with pristine plaster moulding can give your entire room an elegant look. You want your family and your guests to enjoy their surroundings. A plaster moulded fireplace will make the room into a charming place where people look forward to gathering. Many people like to watch the flames in a fireplace. If your fireplace has elegant plaster moulding, it makes looking at the fire and the fireplace more enjoyable.
Gives fireplace an elegant look – Fireplaces have been around for centuries. A fireplace with plaster moulding will have an elegant look reminiscent of historic homes. Plaster moulding can be combined with more modern décor to give the fireplace a charming old-fashioned look. This moulding can be created in a number of beautiful designs that will transform your fireplace from a plain heat source into an elegant work of art.
Lasts for a long time – Plaster moulding will not be damaged by extreme temperatures. Wood moulding may warp in warm climates, and changes in moisture levels can cause it to crack. This may make it separate from walls. Plaster moulding can withstand warmth and humidity. It is also easy to repair. If a portion of the plaster is damaged, it can often be repaired without being removed.
If you want to revive your old fireplace with a new look, contact Hopkins Plaster Studio. We will use our skilled workmanship and modern techniques to transform your fireplace into a work of art.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- How Plaster Mouldings Increase Your Property’s Value
- Create a Vintage Look in Your Home Using Plaster Mouldings
- Ways to Preserve Decorative Plaster Mouldings in Your Historic Building
- Debunking Plaster Moulding Myths
- Reasons Why You Should Choose Plaster Ornaments Over Modern-day Alternatives
- What Makes Plaster Moulding a Better Alternative than Others Types of Mouldings
- Enhance the Beauty of Your Front Door Using Plaster Pilasters
- Why Plaster Mouldings are better than Alternatives
- Why Niche Plaster Mouldings are Perfect for Setting Hallway and Room Displays
- How Plaster Moulding Dramatically Increases the Visual Appeal of Your Home